A destination wedding without the jet lag? uccello takes you and your loved ones to the Amalfi Coast for a day to remember. Soak up the sun and abundance of love with your own slice of Italy in the city.
Let us make your dream
wedding a reality.
uccello is an open love letter to Italy, echoing its flavours, fresh produce and genuine love of cooking, making it perfect for a sophisticated yet relaxing long lunch. Head chef Ben Sitton combines intricate flavours with influences from all over Italy and has perfected the art of wood-fired dishes from uccello’s stone oven, which is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Of course, it’s not all about the food, we also have our outdoor terrace available for pre or post drinks, as well as a great after party venue available upstairs at ivy penthouse. With a warm colour palette, European styling and pool views, your guests may as well tick Italy off their bucket list.
Nicole & Don
Leone & Suzanne
uccello Services & Facilities
- Set in poolside surroundings, uccello is ivy’s hidden rooftop gem
- Seated banqueting for up to 120 guests
- Available for weddings and private functions
- Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor terrace
- 1 hatted restaurant menu from Ben Sitton
- Outdoor terrace available for pre or post drinks overlooking the pool
- Located in the centre of Sydney’s CBD
- In-house visual styling and florist team available
- Wi-Fi throughout venue complex
- Wheelchair access
- Discounted parking located near by