They don’t call it your ‘Big Day’ for nothing. Go grand at est. A heritage dining room with soaring white columns is home to a two-hatted restaurant and your future unforgettable wedding.
Let us make your dream
wedding a reality.
We don’t like to gloat, but it is very much all happening at est. For couples who want to treat their guests, and themselves, to an unforgettable experience you need look no further than this two-hatted restaurant. The contemporary Australian, seasonally-driven cuisine is executed with precision. The menu is complemented by an extensive wine list, where you are able to select your beverages with the help of our in-house sommelier. With dramatic pillars and jaw-dropping chandeliers, we dare you to not be blown away. Should you feel the need for a little extra, we also have a team of stylists and florists ready and waiting to bring your vision to life. It’s these details, paired with exceptional food, graceful and attentive service that make for a special kind of experience you just won’t find anywhere else.
Lauren & Corban
Nik & Anth
est. Services & Facilities
- Perfect for an intimate wedding for up to 120 guests
- Executive head chef Jacob Davey is renowned for his trademark contemporary-Australian food, which is uncluttered, seasonally-driven and executed with French-influenced precision
- Bar & lounge area
- Celebratory cakes available
- In-house pastry chef
- In-house visual styling and florist team available
- Several bars in the Establishment complex for pre or post-dining drinks, including Palmer & Co., Tank Stream Bar and hemmesphere
- Wheelchair access
- Discounted parking available near by