Terms & Conditions
January Restaurant Gift Voucher Offer
Item 1: Promotion
Merivale Gift Voucher offer – January Restaurants
Item 2: Promoter
Hemmes Trading Pty Limited
ABN 29 105 332 652
of Level 2, 320 George Street, Sydney 2000
Item 4: Gift
Merivale Gift Voucher to the value of $100 for use only at
• Bert’s Bar & Brasserie, 1 Kalinya Street, Newport 2095 (“Bert’s),
• Uccello, 4/320 George St, Sydney 2000 (“Uccello”),
• Felix, 2 Ash St, Sydney 2000 (“Felix”),
• Mr. Wong, 3 Bridge Ln, Sydney 2000 (“Mr. Wong”),
• Fred’s, 380 Oxford St, Paddington 2021 (“Fred’s”),
• est., Level 1/252 George St, Sydney 2000 (“Est”),
• Hotel Centennial, 88 Oxford St, Woollahra 2025 (“Hotel Centennial”),
• sushi e, 4/252 George St, Sydney 2000 (“Sushi e”),
• Queen Chow Manly, Manly Wharf, 22-23 E Esplanade, Manly 2095 (“Queen Chow Manly”)
Item 5: Promotion Period
Vouchers offered during 1st December 2018 – 31st December 2018
Vouchers can be redeemed 2nd January 2019 – 31st January 2019
- Participation in this Promotion and information regarding redemption of any Gift forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this promotion, participants (“Participants”) warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 years. Photographic proof of age identification may be required to be produced upon Gift redemption.
- A copy of these terms and conditions can be obtained from the Promoter’s office or via the Promoter’s website https://merivale.com/voucher-terms
2. Privacy Collection Notice
- We collect Participants’ personal information directly from Participants wherever practicable. We may collect personal information from our related companies or other third parties.
- We will use your personal information primarily to conduct the Promotion and provide information about the products and services you have requested offered by us. We will also use this information for research to improve our products and services. If you do not provide us with that information, we may be unable to process your participation in the Promotion.
- We may disclose your personal information, including updates, to agents or contractors acting on our behalf and regulatory authorities where required by law.
- This Promotion Period runs from 1 December 2018 and ends at the end of service on 31 January, 2019 inclusive. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion Period at its discretion.
- This Promotion is only open for Participants who dine at Participating Venues and who comply with the requirements of these terms and conditions.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 years and above and must provide photographic proof of age identification upon request.
5. How to Participate/Redeem Gift
- To qualify for and participate in the Promotion, Participants must during the Promotional Period:
- dine at a Participating Venue; and
- Spend more than $600.00 on one check (not including gst and any gratuity) in any one dining transaction (including both food and beverage) to receive one Gift; and
- Be over the age of 18 years.
- Eligible Participants will receive their Gift via email on 2nd January 2019.
- To redeem the Gift:
- Gifts can only be redeemed at Bert’s, est., Felix, Fred’s, Hotel Centennial, Mr. Wong, Queen Chow Manly, Sushi e or Uccello on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (lunch or dinner) subject to venue opening hours;
- Gifts must be redeemed only within the period of 1 January 2019 – 31 January 2019;
- Gifts must be produced when settling the check;
- One Gift only is eligible to be used per booking;
- One bill per booking and no split bills are available;
- Gift cannot be used to pre-pay when making a reservation and must be redeemed on the day of the reservation;
- Gift holders must provide proof of email (either hard or soft copy) with Gift number for validation by Merivale staff;
- Gift value cannot be split and the full value to be used in one only transaction.
- Any unused portion when redeeming the Gift is voided and non-refundable or useable in a separate transaction.
- If the value of the dining transaction at which the Gift is being redeemed is more than $100, the balance of the transaction must be settled by the Gift holder by cash or credit card or debit card.
- Gifts are not redeemable at any other Merivale venue, outside of the nine (9) participating venues; Bert’s Bar & Brasserie, est., Felix, Fred’s, Hotel Centennial, Mr. Wong, Queen Chow Manly, Sushi e, Uccello
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including, but not limited to, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the Promotion by a Participant, is and will be that Participant’s responsibility.
- The Promoter (including each of their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including liability in negligence) or any loss of opportunity whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of a Participant’s participation in the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia.
- Each Participant acknowledges that:
- this Promotion is subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales to the exclusion of any other law; and
- any dispute arising under these Conditions of Entry or otherwise in respect of this Promotion, will be submitted to and determined by to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to consume alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the ‘low risk drinking’ guidelines recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines which states: for healthy men and women, drinking no more than two (2) standard drinks on any day reduces your risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime. Drinking no more than four (4) standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from that occasion. A full version of the guidelines is available at: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf . Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable State or Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au .