50 King St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
In-house visual styling and florist, Full AV support, Wi-Fi
Located on King Street, there are various Secure Parking stations close to the venue.
The closest station is Wynyard Station. From Wynyard Station head south on York St toward Erskine St. Turn right onto King St. Work in Progress will be on the right.
A fun space full of personality: break convention and host your next event at Work in Progress.
A dim sum pop-up led by revered dumpling master Eric Koh, of Mr. Wong and Queen Chow, Work in Progress is a great casual option for your next celebration. The walls feature bright artworks that complement the food offering in this vibrant space.
Inspired by the late-night supper spots he enjoys with fellow chefs, Eric has designed a short, snappy menu of delectable fried and steamed dumplings. Work in Progress is available for exclusive hire any day of the week.
Services & Facilities
- Available for celebrations and business events.
- Ideal for cocktail parties, corporate parties, 21st birthday parties, 30th birthday parties...
- The bar serves Asian fried and steamed dumplings and snacks, along with a fine selection of wine and beer.
- Available for exclusive hire Monday to Saturday.
- Located in the centre of Sydney’s CBD.
- Distinctive and energetic pop art aesthetic.