88 Oxford St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
A stunning light filled private dining space with in house speakers.
From City 10 mins via Oxford St
From Airport 20 mins via Southern Cross Dr, South Dowling St, Oxford St
Street parking available
By Public Transport from the City Business District
State Transit Bus service 380 & 333 depart from the city at regular intervals and is a 20 minute ride to Hotel Centennial, get off at the first stop after the Oxford Street & Moore Park Road intersection.
By Public Transport from other major locations
From Bondi Junction Railway/Bus Exchange take the 380 or 333 bus.
An elevated space overlooking the park, Upstairs at Hotel Centennial feels as intimate as entertaining at home.
Converted from a former apartment, Upstairs at Hotel Centennial mimics the intimate mood of hosting in your own space. Arched windows and high ceilings set the scene for any style of event – from private birthday dinners, to cocktail style engagement parties or corporate functions.
Highly adaptable, this inviting space creates the perfect blank canvas for you to build upon. Modern minimalism meets light-filled warmth, while views across Centennial Park create a refined backdrop for your intimate wedding, or stylish launch event.
Executive chef Ben Greeno is on hand to curate the menu for your special occasion, drawing upon his produce-driven philosophy at the hatted restaurant Hotel Centennial.
Services & Facilities
- Private dining space for up to 32 guests seated.
- A stunning, light-filled space with arched windows and high ceilings.
- Great for conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Perfect for celebrating birthday parties, engagements or weddings.
- Prime Oxford Street location, with private entry via Victoria Avenue.
- A large boardroom with three breakout spaces and in-house speakers.
- Menu curated by Ben Greeno, executive chef at the hatted Hotel Centennial restaurant.
- Menu available from $115 per person.