320 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
In-house visual styling and florist, Full AV support, Wi-Fi, Outdoor area
Located at 330 George Street, there are various Secure Parking stations close to the venue.
The closest station is Wynyard Station, take the George Street exit, turn right and cross the street at the pedestrian lights. Palings Lane is between Bailey Nelson and Peter Alexander.
uccello is a 15min walk from Circular Quay wharf.
A little slice of Italy atop ivy, uccello is perfect for a long lunch with friends.
A little oasis overlooking Pool Club in the CBD, uccello is the perfect spot to host a group of friends for a long lunch or weekend celebrations. Head chef Ben Sitton’s menu combines influences from all over Italy, and he makes inventive use of the wood-fired stone oven to create dishes such as Near River suckling pig porchetta with roast pear.
Services & Facilities
- A stunning, light-filled event and function venue.
- Seated banqueting for up to 120 guests, and stand-up functions for up to 400 guests.
- Available for business events and private functions.
- An ideal space for meetings, breakfast seminars, cocktail parties, product launches, weddings and private celebrations.
- Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor terrace, overlooking ivy’s central atrium.
- A range of restaurant quality menus available.
- Elegant outdoor terrace can be used as an optional breakout space.
- Built-in black marble stage is great for sit down, conference, theatre or presentations.
- Located in the centre of Sydney’s CBD.
- In-house visual styling and florist team available.
- Full AV support is available including lighting, audio and staging.
- Complete black-out blinds for presentations.
- Wi-Fi throughout venue complex.
- Several bars and restaurants in ivy complex for pre or post-event drinks and dining.
Seated (using existing furniture)80
Seated (using hired furniture)120