111 Sussex Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
In-house visual styling and florist, Full AV support, Wi-Fi, Outdoor terrace
The closest station is Wynyard Station.
Darling Harbour, King Street Ferry Wharf (450m).
Receive up to 30% off Secure Parking when booking or purchasing a ticket at Merivale
Discover something new around every corner of this eclectic ‘mansion’ in the heart of the CBD.
There’s nothing quite like House of Merivale. Tucked away on the top floor of the Slip Inn, this truly unique space features five interconnecting rooms and adjoining balconies. With your own private bar and a mix of quirk and sophistication in every room, you’ll feel right at home amongst chandeliers, greenery and intriguing antiques. Imagine your eccentric old aunt bequeathed you her mansion – that’s the feeling you’ll have when you enter House of Merivale. This unique space encapsulates so much of what Merivale is about; the unexpected and the whimsical; with new discoveries around every corner.
House of Merivale is a unique space to celebrate a milestone birthday or engagement (DJ in one room, photo booth in the other?). But if it’s business you’re after, the interconnecting rooms serve a great purpose for networking events and workshops, product launches, a casual day away from the office to brainstorm and breakout, or simply to let your hair down at team drinks or end of year celebrations.
Services & Facilities
- Caters for up to 100 cocktail party guests.
- Available for business events and private functions.
- The space is flexible for lounging, standing and dancing.
- Features two outdoor terraces and five rooms, with own bar.
- Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
- Other bars and nightclub in the Slip Inn complex.
- Discounted entry to Chinese Laundry for Friday and Saturday nights.
- Bring your own DJ & equipment or hire our in-house DJ.
- Plasma screen and AV support available.
- Optional in-house visual styling and florist team available.
- No wheelchair/lift access.