88 Oxford St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
Stunning long table
Dedicated waiter for your area
From City 10 mins via Oxford St
From Airport 20 mins via Southern Cross Dr, South Dowling St, Oxford St
Street parking available
By Public Transport from the City Business District
State Transit Bus service 380 & 333 depart from the city at regular intervals and is a 20 minute ride to Hotel Centennial, get off at the first stop after the Oxford Street & Moore Park Road intersection.
By Public Transport from other major locations
From Bondi Junction Railway/Bus Exchange take the 380 or 333 bus.
An elegant space for parties, corporate functions and intimate celebrations.
The Hotel Centennial High Table is a beautiful and sophisticated option for birthdays, baby showers, team dinners, and media and product launches, to name a few. The marble top High Table holds a prime position in this Woollahra institution, seating up to 32 people, making it perfect for shared-style dining.
Head chefs Danielle Alvarez and Ben Greeno have developed a Mediterranean menu, inspired by their mutual love of local produce. Meanwhile, the elegantly relaxed interiors offer the ideal backdrop for gathering your friends, family or colleagues in an intimate setting.
Choose from our selection of group menus:
Services & Facilities
- Semi private dining space for up to 32 guests.
- A stunning long table, perfect for gathering friends, family or colleagues.
- Ideal for birthday celebrations, farewells, baby showers, product launches, hen’s parties, long lunches or memorable dinners.
- Complimentary use of the plasma screen.
- Access to lounges for pre-dinner drinks.
- A dedicated waiter for your area.
- This space is available for exclusive and semi exclusive hire.
- Shared menu $67, $79 or $99 per person.