75 York Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
In-house visual styling and florist, Full AV support, Wi-Fi
Located at the corner of York and King Street, there are various Secure Parking stations close to the venue.
The closest station is Wynyard Station, take the George Street exit, turn right and walk to King Street, you will find Hotel CBD on the corner of York and King.
Heritage charm, sleek and sophisticated – Fourth Floor can be anything you want it to be.
Set within a towering Victorian building in the CBD, this classically appointed yet modern and airy space makes the perfect backdrop for all types of events. Big, bright and full of character, Fourth Floor is there to make the space your own, with an inbuilt stage and plasma screen, black-out blinds, stage, private bar and lounge areas to break away and relax (there’s even room for a DJ booth if you’re keen for a dance). Another bonus is the central location – if you’re looking for drinks afterwards, just wander downstairs to our ground floor bar and make the most of this impressive heritage precinct.
From launches and presentations to industry gatherings, birthday parties and private events, the classically-appointed Hotel CBD Fourth Floor is fully adaptable. This space is made for everything from delivering speeches to getting down for a boogie.
Services & Facilities
- Versatile and adaptable function & events space.
- Caters for 150 cocktail party guests.
- Available for business events and private functions.
- Ideal for corproate functions, private parties and birthday celebrations.
- Cocktail bar.
- Located in the centre of Sydney’s CBD.
- A range of food options available.
- In-house visual styling and florist team available.
- In-built plasma screen and AV support available.
- Complete black-out blinds for presentations.
- Several bars within Hotel CBD for pre or post-event drinks and dining.