Connect to Win Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to NSW (Australia) residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- By entering your details you are consenting to be communicated via email by Merivale. The promoter’s holds entrants personal data with the strictest confidence. Personal data will not be distributed to any third party without prior permission.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Only one completed entrant per person is permitted. Duplicate entries (from the same email) will be removed prior to the prize draw.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Log in to Win! Connect to Merivale’s free WiFi service and you will automatically enter the draw to win a $500 Merivale Gift card! Terms & conditions of Merivale Gift Vouchers can be found here.
- Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Entry to the promotion is free. To enter the promotion you must submit your details to confirm submission. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or his/her friend(s) that occurs as a result of the winners’ consumption of the prize.
- Merivale Giftcards should be treated like cash. Merivale Giftcards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards and will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.