Venue Managers l The Royal Bondi l Merivale
The Royal Hotel has been a Bondi landmark for over 100 years. Settled on the doorstep of Australia’s most famous beach, we are set to reopen the historic front bar this June.With over 104 years of heritage, we know what this landmark means to this community. We are committed to making sure this iconic pub remains home to our new locals holding onto the classics that make this pub so great.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn from a few legends of the industry as well as be a part of an exciting new development. To kick off the opening, we are looking for a team of leaders who are committed to embedding themselves in the team & venue, connecting authentically with the community.
The gigs we have on offer
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Retail / Bottle Shop Manager (needs to have a strong product knowledge background; ideally in wine)
- Bar, Cellar & Bottle Shop Supervisors
Our team knows what it takes to deliver guest experiences like no other…. Our leaders are expected to always drive the teams they support to create magical moments for every guest – big and small!
In a nutshell, you will need to
- Lead & Coach a diverse team of people. Ensuring that team culture is at the forefront of everything you do
- Understand and OWN your financials. Be a numbers person and challenge revenue driving opportunities
- Know your product. Drive a culture of learning to guarantee you and your teams know our product inside out
- And (of course), make sure every guest has the best experience no matter wha the interaction is with you and the teams.
When you join Merivale, you are joining a company that values you. We offer competitive hourly rates, amazing discounts at 70+ venues with a tonne of training and development opportunities, supporting our next generation of hospo professionals.
If the above sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
(Only applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia and hold a valid NSW RSA will be contacted).