ivy Courtyard and Pool Club | Merivale
The Role | Operations Manager
With multiple management roles available across ivy building 1 and Pool Club, the Operations Manager reporting directly to the Venue manager has key responsibilities including managing the day to day operations of the venue, leading a large team of supervisors, bartenders and floor staff and managing the compliance element of an extremely fast-paced and high volume environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of Sydney’s largest hospitality business and make a difference to these thriving businesses. Other key responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure the guest experience is to the Merivale standard;
- Maintain immaculate venue presentation and atmosphere;
- Drive revenue streams through you and your teams’ initiatives to achieve business objectives;
- Build strong professional relationships with all stakeholders across the business
This venue literally pumps – soas a Senior Manager you will need to be experienced in high volume andnot be afraid to drive people (staff & security alike) when the pressure is on.
At ivy we work together as a team to provide exceptional experiences for the guest, and always provide feedback to one another. To really succeed in this role, you will need to be ready to give it your all and be a key contributor to the team.We are looking for experienced Managers that have:
- Exposure to managing large teams in a high-volume club or bar
- Minimum of 2+ years in a management position
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Influencing, coaching and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
Rewarding Pay, Attractive staff discounts, on-the-job training and endless career opportunities.
If you live for the art of cocktails, building a superstar team and delivering world class service – you could be our perfect fit!Stop thinking and start applying! (Only applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).