Management Opportunities l The Collaroy l Northern Beaches Location
Both The Newport & The Collaroy have already captured the hearts of locals & visitors with both of these stunning locations offering unique services with only the most genuine interactions with our guests
This is an incredible opportunity to learn from a few legends of the industry as well as lead from the front and have a pulse on absolutely everything. We are looking for modest leaders who are committed to embedding themselves in the team & venue, connecting authentically with our communities.
The gigs we have on offer
- Assistant Operations Managers
- Operations Managers
Our team knows what it takes to deliver guest experiences like no other…. Our leaders are expected to always drive the teams they support to create magical moments for every guest – big and small!
In a nutshell, you will need to
- Lead & Coach a diverse team of people. Ensuring that team culture is at the forefront of everything you do
- Understand and OWN your financials. Be a numbers person and challenge revenue driving opportunities
- Know your product. Drive a culture of learning to guarantee you and your teams know our product inside out
- And (of course), make sure every guest has the best experience no matter what the interaction is with you and the teams.
Ideally, we are looking for seasoned professional who have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
When you join Merivale, you are joining a company that values you. We offer competitive hourly rates, amazing discounts at 70+ venues with a tonne of training and development opportunities, supporting our next generation of hospo professionals.
If the above sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
(Only applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia and hold a valid NSW RSA will be contacted).