Bottle Shop Supervisor
Newport | Northern Beaches
Set on the stunning shores of Pittwater, The Newport is a vibrant gathering place for all ages. Nestled amongst idyllic gardens, and incorporating various outdoor dining spaces and bars, the sprawling grounds include areas perfect for whiling the day and night away.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn from a few legends of the industry as well as be a part of an exciting year for The Newport. We are in the market for a skilled Bottle Shop Supervisor to join the well-established team in preparation for Summers silly season
In a nutshell, you will need to
- Manage the day to day operations of the Bottle Shop; including (but not limited to) handling transaction, managing stock levels & inventory management, supply contact as well as managing guest experience
- Lead & Coach a diverse team of people. Ensuring that team culture is at the forefront of everything you do
- Understand and OWN your financials. Be a numbers person and challenge revenue driving opportunities
- Know your product. Drive a culture of learning to guarantee you and your teams know our product inside out
- And (of course), make sure every guest has the best experience no matter what the interaction is with you and the teams.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional looking for a change or customer service enthusiast ready to enter the exciting world of food and beverage, we want to hear from you. All we ask is that you are energetic, guest focused and ready to learn.
When you join Merivale, you are joining a company that values you. We offer competitive hourly rates, amazing discounts at 70+ venues with a tonne of training and development opportunities, supporting our next generation of hospo professionals.
If the above sounds like you, get in touch with us today.
(Only applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia and hold a valid NSW RSA will be contacted).