Bottle Shop Attendants l The Newport
Set on the stunning shores of Pittwater, The Newport is a vibrant gathering place for all ages. Nestled amongst idyllic gardens, and incorporating various outdoor dining spaces and bars, the sprawling grounds include areas perfect for whiling the day and night away.
As a Bottle Shop Attendant at The Newport you will be responsible for;
- Providing an exceptional guest experience including building rapport with our regular customers;
- Maintaining and coordinating stock control;
- Advising on products in accordance to customers’ needs;
- Processing transactions and taking payments with a point of sale system.
If you possess the below skills and attributes, then what are you waiting for?
- Strong product knowledge (desirable);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Passion for creating an exceptional guest engagement;
- Experience using a POS systems and cash handling;
- Ability to support with manual handling when required.
Originally a fashion house, Merivale, owned by the Hemmes family, has been established in Australia for 60 years. The Hemmes family are developing and operating pioneers within the hospitality industry – owning a growing portfolio of more than 70 vibrant restaurants, bars, pubs, hotels and event spaces across Sydney. Merivale is built on our people and proudly employs over 3,000 of the industry’s most exceptional talent.