Assistant Operations Manager
A true locals bar, Wynyard hotel is full of old-world character. Located on the corner of Clarence and Erskine streets, it’s location lends itself to the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Offering classic pub food, a vast selection of beers and comfortable pub-style accommodation – the Wynyard Hotel is a comfortable home away from home.
As one of the leaders in our business your key responsibility will be to lead a small team of bar, accommodation, kitchen and gaming staff. With the goal to nurture exceptional service from your team, you will lead from the front and have a pulse on everything front of house.
- Management of a diverse team, building and maintaining a strong team culture;
- Ensuring the guest experience is exceptional and training the team to deliver this service;
- Understanding and owning your financials including driving revenue streams and managing controls;
- Accountable for the effective development of team members to meet and exceed business objectives through training, coaching and mentoring;
- Operational Support; specifically ensuring compliance standards are adhered to;
- Responsible for attracting, engaging, recruiting and assessing talent to grow and nurture.
If you enjoy building strong relationships with your regulars, ensuring the guest experience is second to none and want to learn how to truly run your own business, then this is the role for you to sink your teeth into.
By joining Merivale, you’re joining a business that values you. We offer competitive rates, amazing discounts across 70+ venues and plenty training opportunities to take your experience to the next level.
Stop thinking and start applying! (Only applicants’ that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).